Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Introduction


Your name: Mitchell Bogushefsky
Where you are from, where do you live now?: I'm from Phoenix, Arizona and I still live here. I've lived here all my life.
What are your goals: My personal goals are to keep above a 3.4 GPA and to stay in shape throughout college
What's one place you've been that you think everyone should go: I really enjoyed Universal Studios. I think everyone should go there at least once. They've got really cool rides and always seem to something new each month.
Where's one place you want to go?: I've always wanted to travel to Europe, more specifically, Ireland. From what I heard and from pictures, Ireland is a very green and beautiful place.
Include an audio/video component with a fun fact about yourself

1 comment:

  1. Ireland is awesome! The only negative for me was I was in the middle of "Jazz in America" class (online) during my visit. It was a distraction!

    ReplyDelete